Last updated: June 28 2021 (archived versions)
In order to offer our Services and/or Products and/or Services (as defined below), via the intermediary of our website, and our various features, we need to obtain your express consent to our General Terms. You accept them by registering, installing, visiting or using our website: medium-cartomancy.com.
ESOSTAR SARL, editor of the medium-cartomancy.com site offers several remote services to connect Customers or Users or Visitors with Psychics via a public and/or private discussion forum, for the purposes of Divinatory art and sciences, and more specifically astrology, numerology and tarot. In this context, it is expressly understood that ESOSTAR SARL offers entertainment content on the aforementioned topics that are purely for cultural, recreational and enjoyment purposes.
Therefore, the Customer or User or Visitor is aware that all content (written or oral) provided under these services is purely for enjoyment and that it is up to him or her to appraise the entertaining nature thereof without any obligation on ESOSTAR SARL’s part.
All content (written or oral) is provided for information purposes and the Customer or User or Visitor must in no way use these means to seek legal, medical, financial or psychological advice.
You know therefore that the content of your consultation and the advice you will receive when you consult one of our psychics is subject to your own interpretation. You know that the consultation with our psychics is never legal or psychological or medical or professional or financial advice. The consultations can by no means replace a medical or psychological diagnosis which must be carried out solely by a medical or health professional. ESOSTAR SARL and its Suppliers are not liable for any action or decision you may take or any interpretation you may make following a consultation
The Customer or User or Visitor clearly acknowledges and accepts that ESOSTAR SARL may choose to not answer the questions asked by the Customer if said questions relate notably to occult practices (notably spell-breaking, witchcraft, magic, etc.) or to the medical field
It is agreed by and between:
(i) The person using the Solution provided by ESOSTAR SARL, hereinafter referred to (“Customer or User or Visitor” or “you”);
(ii) ESOSTAR SARL, which means ESOSTAR SARL, a limited liability company under Switzerland law, headquartered at Rue de Lyon, 7 – 1201 Genève, Switzerland – Business registration number CHE-439.881.213. ESOSTAR SARL owns and operates the medium-cartomancy.com website and the Bank Card payment interface that may be implemented on Internet sites or Smartphone applications. It is hereinafter referred to as (“ESOSTAR SARL” or “we/us”).
The Customer or User or Visitor and ESOSTAR SARL are hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Parties”.
These General Terms constitute a framework agreement offer for the payment service between ESOSTAR SARL and the Customer or User or Visitor. You can, at all times, consult, reproduce, store them on your computer or on another medium, send it to yourself by email or print them out on paper to keep
The Customer or User or Visitor has up to (4) months, from the date on which the update is published, to cancel its commitment, at no charge. If you do not terminate the agreement within said timeframe, it will be deemed that you have accepted the amended General Terms, unless you have notified ESOSTAR SARL of your refusal of said amended General Terms prior to the date on which the amendments will enter into force.
The words used in these General Terms, when they begin with a capital letter and independently of whether they are used in the singular or in the plural, will have the meanings given below:
- APPLICATION: Stands for the mobile interface developed by ESOSTAR SARL and the Smartphone application used by the Customer or User or Visitor to accept a payment using his or her Smartphone.
- CREDIT AMOUNT or BALANCE: Stands for the total amount available in the Customer’s or User’s or Visitor’s account at any given instant. This amount is the sum of the amounts credited to the Customer’s or User’s account less the amounts debited from the account and any charges, taxes and fees that may be applied.
- BANK CARD: Stands for a means of payment in the form of a plastic card meeting the specifications of the Bank Card Network whose logo is shown on the Bank Card. The list of Bank Card Networks accepted by ESOSTAR SARL is given in the Site.
- CVV2 or CCV: Stands for the CVV2 code (card verify value), a three- or four-digit number assigned to each Bank Card. This is an additional security feature aimed at providing greater protection against credit card fraud concerning Transactions carried out without using the physical Bank Card or online. This code is generally given at the back of the Bank Card.
- CUSTOMER: Stands for any natural person of legal age who has correctly entered the information required in the Specific Terms if any, and who has accepted these General Terms in order to be able to use the Site.
- ORDER: Stands for any Transaction carried out by a Customer or a User or a Visitor with ESOSTAR SARL and relating to the Services and/or Products offered by the latter on its Site.
- BANK ACCOUNT: Stands for the account held in the Customer’s or User’s bank, specified when he or she registers and validated by ESOSTAR SARL; it is used to receive funds during a bank transfer.
- ESOSTAR SARL ACCOUNT: Stands for the account opened by the Customer in the Site or in the Application, and all the details entered that constitute the Specific Terms, and to which his or her Identifier is assigned.
- SPECIFIC TERMS: Stands for the online form to be filled by the Customer or User or Visitor to register with the Site, containing the information required to enter into this agreement mentioning notably the person’s last name, first name, date of birth, home address, residence country, telephone number, and valid email address.
- CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE: Stands for the notification channel used for the confirmation of the Transaction, which is sent automatically to the Customer or User or Visitor by ESOSTAR SARL or its partners. This confirmation mentions the details of the purchase: ESOSTAR SARL account, amount paid, date and time.
- CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT (or NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT): Stands for the email or the message displayed in the Application of the Site regarding the confirmation of payment sent to the Customer or User or Visitor by ESOSTAR SARL or its partners. This message recaps the main details of the Transaction.
- USER CONTENT: Stands for the data given by the User in the different topics of the Site.
- EXPIRATION DATE: Stands for the date specified in your Bank Card as of which it will no longer be valid.
- DEVICE: Stands for the computer, telephone or other equipment used by the Customer or User or Visitor to access and use the Service, including notably computers, cell phones and tablets.
- SUPPLIER: Stands for the psychic or psychics belonging to the ESOSTAR SARL network.
- TRANSACTION CHARGE: Stands for the percentage if any collected by ESOSTAR SARL on the Transactions received by way of compensation for its services and those of its partners.
- MANAGEMENT FEES AND LIMITATIONS OF USE: Stands for the fees and limitations of use applicable to your use of the ESOSTAR SARL service.
- IDENTIFIER: Stands for the data necessary for ESOSTAR SARL to identify the Customer or User or Visitor, comprising mainly but not limited to a valid email address, a name and a first name.
- TRANSACTION ID: ID (identification reference) issued by ESOSTAR SARL or its partners, relating to the information about a Transaction, notably the amount and the beneficiary.
- MEMBER: Stands for a user identified on the Site.
- PRIVATE PERSON: Stands for any Customer or User or Visitor registered as a natural person of legal age on the Site.
- PRODUCT: Stands for any information, product or service sold by ESOSTAR SARL or its Suppliers on the Site.
- REFUND: Stands for the operation carried out by ESOSTAR SARL to make a Refund in your favour.
- BANK CARD NETWORK: Stands for an organisation that lays down the rules of using Bank Cards on its network. These rules are published by each of the networks on their own sites: for example www.visaeurope.com or www.mastercard.com or cartes-bancaires.com.
- ESOSTAR SARL CUSTOMER SERVICE OR SUPPORT: Stands for the platform in charge of managing the activation, of claims or information sent by the Owners, and that can be contacted from 9 am to 6 pm (GMT) from Monday to Friday by email using the contact form below: www.medium-cartomancy.com/contact or [email protected] During these hours, we will endeavour to answer all requests within two working days; it must be noted however that certain requests can be processed only during normal working hours. Requests received after 6 pm will be processed on the next working day.
- ESOSTAR SARL CUSTOMER SERVICE OR SUPPORT: Stands for the platform in charge of managing the activation, of claims or information sent by the Owners, and that can be contacted from 9 am to 6 pm (GMT) from Monday to Friday by email using the contact form below: www.medium-cartomancy.com/contact or [email protected] During these hours, we will endeavour to answer all requests within two working days; it must be noted however that certain requests can be processed only during normal working hours. Requests received after 6 pm will be processed on the next working day.
- SITE: Stands for the Website medium-cartomancy.com.
- COMPANY: Stands for ESOSTAR SARL, a limited liability company under Switzerland law, at Rue de Lyon, 7 – 1201 Genève, Switzerland – Business registration number CHE-439.881.213.
- TRANSACTION STATUS: Stands for the status of a Transaction in real time.
- TRANSACTION: Stands for the Customer Service(s) paid for by Bank Card to ESOSTAR SARL via the Site towards the Purchase of a Product or a Service by you.
- USER: Stands for any natural person of legal age using the Site or any of the services or products offered on the Site by ESOSTAR SARL or its Suppliers.
- TRANSFER: Stands for the transaction involved to send or receive money between two bank accounts, from you to us or from us to you.
- VISITOR: Stands for any natural person of legal age accessing the site for whatever reason.
1 – Purpose
Describe all of the products and services (hereinafter referred to as “our Products” or “our Services” or “our Electronic Services”) offered by ESOSTAR SARL (hereinafter referred to as “ESOSTAR SARL” or “we/us”) via its website medium-cartomancy.com (hereinafter referred to as medium-cartomancy.com) or any other URL address that may replace this address
Define the relationship between the Customer or User or Visitor (hereinafter referred to as “you”), ESOSTAR SARL (hereinafter referred to as “ESOSTAR SARL” or “we/us”) and ESOSTAR SARL’s suppliers (hereinafter referred to as the “Suppliers”) and its Partners (hereinafter referred to as “payment solutions”)
These General Terms govern all of the contractual relationships between ESOSTAR SARL and the Customer or User or Visitor. ESOSTAR SARL is in no way liable for the marketing practices of the other sites or companies to which you may have access through ESOSTAR SARL’s Website via hypertext links, logos, buttons, etc., displayed on the site, and notably free questions. It is the responsibility of the Customer or User or Visitor to first read the general terms of said sites or companies before contracting services.
THE CUSTOMER OR USER OR VISITOR DECLARES HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE GENERAL TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY AND ACCEPTS THE OBLIGATIONS BINDING UPON IT. SUBSCRIBING TO ELECTRONIC SERVICES AND OTHER SERVICES IMPLIES THE UNRESTRICTED AND UNRESERVED ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL TERMS BY YOU.
WARNING: IN ANY EVENT AND CONSIDERING THAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PROVIDED IN ONE GO, THE PRICES, PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS AND THE MAIN SECTIONS OF THE OTHER TERMS DEFINED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE SYSTEMATICALLY NOTIFIED TO THE CUSTOMER OR USER OR VISITOR BY EMAIL PRIOR TO ANY CONSULTATION AND FOLLOWING THE CONSULTATION.
The Website and/or services offered by ESOSTAR SARL are open to all the countries of the world whose laws do not prohibit the activity of the Company in general. If that is not the case, it is your responsibility to refrain from accessing the site and/or the services provided by ESOSTAR SARL and its Suppliers. ESOSTAR SARL reserves the right to modify the General Terms as required, according to the technical upgrades of its site and its services or Products, and legislative developments, at its sole discretion. The use of the site and the services or Products offered by ESOSTAR SARL therein is always subject to the most recent version of the General Terms.
ESOSTAR SARL may also amend the editorial content, the services or Products as well as the prices at any time without any prior notice. When using Electronic Services, you may be subject to directives or rules if any that may apply and that may contain terms and conditions that will be added to these General Terms. All these directives or rules are deemed to be included by reference in the general terms.
2 – About medium-cartomancy.com
The medium-cartomancy.com website is owned by ESOSTAR SARL Rue de Lyon, 7 – 1201 Genève, Switzerland – Business registration number CHE-439.881.213.
3 – Conditions to be met for accessing the Site and general rules of use to access the customer services
By electronically accessing ESOSTAR SARL’s Products or Services or Customer Services, the Customer or User or Visitor declares being a natural person in full possession of his or her mental faculties and having the capacity to contract, i.e. he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age and/or is legally of age in his or her country of residence and is not placed under any form of legal protection.
By accessing the Services Products offered by ESOSTAR SARL or its Suppliers via the Internet, you declare that you accept to be connected with ESOSTAR SARL or its Suppliers, through various electronic and other communication means, mainly email. As such, your consent or approval is recorded in a log. It must be noted that the right to use the services offered by ESOSTAR SARL and its Suppliers is personal to each Customer or User or Visitor
You undertake to make normal use of the website and to show courtesy in your exchanges on the ESOSTAR website and to a large extent by all usual means of communication.
The Customer or User or Visitor undertakes to safeguard the discretion and privacy of the information he or she receives, and to not spread false information, unnecessarily alarmist information or rumours, no matter how true, that may cause harm to others
ESOSTAR SARL reserves the right to refuse the registration of a Customer or User or Visitor who does not accept to comply with the General Terms or who does not enter the requested information in full and/or does not do so in good faith. At any moment, ESOSTAR SARL reserves the discretionary right to withdraw certain information, modify it, or deny a Customer or User or Visitor access to its Customer Services.
When using ESOSTAR SARL’s website, it is strictly forbidden notably to:
- Copy, modify or alter all or part of the Site;
- Use services in an unfair or insincere manner;
- Use all or part of the Site’s features in a manner and/or with a purpose contrary to the governing laws and regulations in the country concerned;
- Collect or obtain data, personal or otherwise, in any form and for whatever purpose;
- Infringe, in any manner, upon the rights of users, customers and/or third parties;
- Make remarks or statements or disseminate, in any form whatsoever, content that violates the rights of others or that is slanderous, abusive, obscene, offensive, that abets violence or prostitution, that is of a political, racist, xenophobic, violent, pornographic, paedophiliac nature, and generally any content that breaches the governing laws in the country of dissemination;
- Make remarks or statements or disseminate in any form whatsoever, content that infringes upon the protection of minors in any manner;
- Contravene a legal or regulatory provision that is in force.
The Site and its administrator reserve the right to monitor, at all times, your compliance with the General Terms. Failure to comply with any of the stipulations of these General Terms will automatically revoke the authorization to use the Website and the Products and Services offered by it. Any breach of these General Terms will authorize the Site to refuse future delivery of all Customer Services to the perpetrator of the breach concerned, without being held liable.
4 – Registration
The Customer or User or Visitor has the option of registering on the Website to avail of the usual Electronic Services and the promotional and/or free offers available on the Site. You must also bear the Internet connection costs and use a suitable, complete set of computer equipment
The Customer or User or Visitor undertakes to provide only accurate, current and complete information, and will guarantee its exactness, earnestness and reliability at all times. The Customer or User or Visitor undertakes to promptly update his or her information to account for any changes.
The Customer or User or Visitor expressly declares having the capacity and/or having obtained the required authorizations to use the payment service offered by ESOSTAR SARL and its Partners, and thus saves ESOSTAR SARL harmless from any and all liability incurred by him or her owing to the use of the payment service by a person who does not have the required capacities/authorizations
This acceptance will constitute “the electronic signing” of the payment service framework contract.
5 – Our Products and Services
: the use of certain Services or Products may be subject to compliance with the specific terms that the Customer or User or Visitor is reminded of in real time and individually. These specific terms are deemed to be an integral part of these General Terms and you declare having read and understood them
: certain Services or Products of ESOSTAR SARL’s Website may also be delivered by the Site’s Suppliers that can be identified on the page relative to that partnership on ESOSTAR SARL’s site. ESOSTAR SARL is not liable for the marketing practices of the other sites to which you may have access through its Website via hypertext links, logos, buttons, etc., displayed on the site. For each Service or Product concerned, it is your responsibility to refer to the general terms applicable on said sites or by said companies before contracting the Services and/or failing that, to not use the concerned Service.
To access the site and use the Web-based Services offered by ESOSTAR SARL or its Suppliers, you must have Internet access. The charges for any telephone calls to establish the connection to the Internet and to the Site are exclusively borne by you.
5.1. Description of Services and Products
ESOSTAR SARL provides its Customers or Users or Visitors, via the World Wide Web and, possibly by email, various free and paid Products and Services in the psychic field.
More specifically, we offer you the following on the medium-cartomancy.com site:
- free Services and Products relating to horoscopes, information on the psychic world, psychic services by email by ESOSTAR SARL and its Suppliers (notably free questions);
- paid Services and Products of psychic readings by email, provided directly by ESOSTAR SARL in the form of more detailed sessions in audio and/or video format. The audio/video files and the instructions associated with them can be accessed through a web link;
- an initiation to divinatory art and sciences, notably astrology, numerology or tarot via a series of electronic communication means;
- ebooks in PDF format that can be downloaded from a web link.
Any order for a Product or Service or Customer Service will trigger the dispatch of an order confirmation email.
The Products and/or Services are delivered within 48 hours.
When the Products and/or Services are available, the Customer or User or Visitor will be promptly informed by email containing a link to directly and immediately access the Products and Services on our Site.
After requesting and receiving his free study, the user can order a personalized study for a price of 79.99 USD.
medium-cartomancy.com reserves the right to change the prices of its offers without prior notice. In any case, the price of each payable products is clearly indicated to the user and indicated on the webpage before any purchase
The Electronic Services offered by ESOSTAR SARL (or its Suppliers) on the medium-cartomancy.com Website are liable to VAT payment if you reside in the European Union (EU), Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and South Africa. The VAT amount calculated at the rate applied in your country of residence is included in the amount to be paid by you
– Free Services and Products
To access the free Services and Products on ESOSTAR SARL’s Website, the Customer or User or Visitor must fill in the free form with his or her last name, first name, sex, date of birth, home address, country of residence, telephone number, and valid email address
The free Services and Products offered by ESOSTAR SARL’s Site or its Suppliers relate to general issues, horoscopes, and scheduling appointments. As regards the questions whose answers are sent by email, as Customer, you must be fully aware that ESOSTAR SARL’s response is based solely on a standard and pooled interpretation of pre-developed topics using the information given by you. This Customer Service cannot under any circumstances be a personalised service, and must be used solely for entertainment purposes and general information
In a relatively short timeframe, after your request is received by our site, the result of your Free Customer Service will be sent to your e-mail address with a proposal for paid Services or Products whose price is clearly stated. You are entirely free to accept or ignore the paid service offer. If you do not reply, you will receive several automatic reminders that you are free to ignore as well
By using the free Products and Services, you authorize ESOSTAR SARL and its Suppliers to occasionally and expressly send you emails on general information about readings, without any obligation or commitment on your part to subscribe to the paid Services and Products
Please note that you can unsubscribe from all correspondence addressed to you by medium-cartomancy.com by directly clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link or by email to [email protected]
5.3. Acceptable use of our Services and Products
Our terms and policies. You must use our Services and/or Products or Customer Services in accordance with our Terms and policies. If you infringe our Terms or policies, we may take measures relating to your account, including deactivating it or suspending it
Legal and acceptable use. You must consult and use our Services and/or Products and/or Customer Services solely for legal, authorised and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or help other persons to use) our website in a manner which: (a) violates, diverts or infringes the rights of ESOSTAR SARL, our users or other persons, including privacy rights, image rights, intellectual property rights or other exclusive rights; (b) is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, considered harassment or incites or encourages an illegal or otherwise inappropriate behaviour, including the promotion of violent crimes; (c) implies the publication of lies, false declarations or deceitful assertions; (d) usurps somebody’s identity; (e) involves sending illegal or unacceptable communications, or (f) involves any non-personal use of our Services and/or Products and/or Customer Services, except where otherwise authorised by us
Prejudice to ESOSTAR SARL or to our Customers or Users or Visitors. You must not directly, indirectly or by automated or other means, view, use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sub-license, transfer, display, or execute our Services and/or Products and/or Customer Services, create works derived from them or exploit them in any other unauthorised or acceptable manner, or any manner that afflicts, hinders or harms us, our website, our systems, users or others (or help other persons to act in this way), and must not under any circumstances, whether directly or by automated means: (a) carry out reverse engineering, modify, decompile our Services or Products, create works derived from them or extract their code; (b) send, store or transmit viruses or any other dangerous computer code via or on our Services; (c) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to our Services or Systems; (d) impede or disrupt the security of our website and its content; (e) create accounts for our Services by automated or unauthorised means; (f) collect our users’ details or information about them in an unacceptable or unauthorised manner; (g) sell, resell, lease or invoice for our offers and content in an unauthorised manner; (h) create software or APIs that function in essentially the same manner as our website and offer them to third parties in an unauthorised manner
Protection of your account. You are responsible for protection of your device and your access to our website, and you must inform us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or our Services and/or Products and/or Customer Services, or any security breach
– Paid Services and Products
To access the paid Services and Products on ESOSTAR SARL’s Website, the Customer or User or Visitor must proceed as follows:
- log in to our medium-cartomancy.com Site;
- select the Service or Product or Customer Service of your choice by selecting the appropriate checkbox;
- click “Place my order”;
- fill in the paid form with your last name, first name, sex, date of birth, home address, country of residence, telephone number, and valid email address;
- accept the GTU by confirming your order;
- proceed to the secure online payment, in the currency of your country of residence; if that is not the case, the currency will be clearly specified.
You will receive a confirmation message for your order and the Transaction in progress at the email address provided.
All of our paid Products and/or Services require that you register on our site, and are covered by a satisfaction guarantee whose period is clearly specified, when ordering an Electronic Service.
ESOSTAR SARL undertakes to process the order placed by the Customer or User or Visitor as quickly as possible; it will be considered as firm when the bank payment centres concerned have given their approval for the transaction in question. In case of refusal by the aforementioned centres, the order will be cancelled automatically
You will then receive the Product and/or Service and/or Customer Service you have ordered at the email address specified. We will take the opportunity to propose other paid Products and/or Services and/or Customer Services. Note that their price is clearly specified and that it is entirely up to you to accept or ignore these new paid offers
However, ESOSTAR SARL reserves the right to not answer the questions asked by the Customer or User or Visitor, in the case of a force majeure event or if the question does not comply with the provisions of these General Terms
By using the paid Customer Services, you authorize ESOSTAR SARL and its Suppliers to occasionally and expressly send you emails on general information about psychic readings, without any obligation or commitment on your part to subscribe to the paid Services and Products.
Please note that you can unsubscribe from all correspondence addressed to you by the medium-cartomancy.com site by directly clicking in the “unsuscribed” link or by email with [email protected]
6 – Payment method and arrangements
The Customer Services provided by ESOSTAR SARL and its Suppliers on the medium-cartomancy.com Website can be paid for with a Bank Card through secure payment on a fully secure banking network. It is up to the Customer or User or Visitor to update his or her bank details in a timely manner and inform us of any payment problem.
We do not bill any delivery charges. However, depending on your country of residence, your bank may bill us currency conversion fees or various taxes.
The payment methods below are offered by certified PCI-DSS compliant suppliers or payment solutions:
By paying with a bank card, the Customer or User or Visitor guarantees ESOSTAR SARL that he or she is duly authorized to use that mode of payment. He or she acknowledges that communicating the details of his or her bank card is deemed as giving his or her authorization to debit his or her bank account in favour of ESOSTAR SARL, the owner of the medium-cartomancy.com site, for the total amount due, notwithstanding the absence of a written agreement
It may be agreed with the billing service to stagger the payments over a period not exceeding three months at no extra charge for you. A recap of the payment instalment arrangements (date and amount) is given in the invoice or sent by e-mail
If you opt for staggered payment, the written approval and your providing your bank card number will constitute the order to pay the full amount due as well as the authorization to pay the agreed amounts at the agreed dates notwithstanding the absence of a written agreement.
The email exchanges will serve as a basis for endorsing your acceptance and for the bill(s)
Acceleration clause: In the event of failure to pay any instalment at the agreed date, in part or in full, the entire amount to be paid will fall due immediately and debited in one or more transactions from your bank card to the extent of the total amount that you approved initially.
You authorize ESOSTAR SARL to collect the residual amount due from your account in one or more debits, the objective being to agree upon an amicable solution for the settlement of the amounts due, thus avoiding litigation proceedings. The Customer or User or Visitor will be informed by email of the total residual amount due and the date on which the payment transaction will be carried out, until the total amount that he or she had approved initially when establishing the payment schedule has been settled.
7 – Transaction security
The bank card payment system is equipped with SSL 3.0 (Secure Sockets Layer) that is used to code the Customer’s or User’s or Visitor’s bank card number using 128-bit encryption
You will enter your confidential bank card details in a secure area managed entirely by the processors of our certified PCI-DSS compliant Partners. ESOSTAR SARL cannot under any circumstances access this fully secure area.
If your bank card is refused, the payment solutions or certified PCI-DSS compliant Partners will process the payment again within the specified time frame, and repeat the same as many times as authorized by the governing rules.
In order to optimise the quality of our Customer Services and to serve you better, ESOSTAR SARL reserves the right to replace the existing payment solutions or certified PCI-DSS compliant Partners with others as needed without having to inform you beforehand.
8 – Refund
medium-cartomancy.com is offering a satisfaction guarantee on your last Service or Product purchase.
The refund must be attributable to a Transaction deposited and made within 100 days of the refund request. It will be carried out by crediting the Bank Card used by the Customer for the corresponding Transaction. The amount of the Refund may in no case exceed the amount of the corresponding Transaction.
In order to get your refund from the last Service or Product purchase, you must:
- Send a “REQUEST FOR REFUND” email to requ[email protected];
- Attach the relevant Product delivery form (or order reference) to the mail;
- Indicate the reason for the refund request.
You can also use the following contact form: https://www.medium-cartomancy.com/contact. The customer service treatment will be the same.
Our customer service will proceed with the requested refund to the account linked to the bank card used for payment. If we can’t refund to this account, please contact us at the following address: [email protected]
In order to benefit from this refund guarantee in the best possible conditions, you should make sure you provide the correct information (full name and postal address).
9 – How do I unsubscribe?
You can unsubscribe from medium-cartomancy.com in 2 ways:
- send an email via the “Contact me” section of the site with topic “Your cancellation of subscription”; or
- click the unsubscribe link given in the emails you receive from us or our Suppliers.
10 – Customer care
ESOSTAR SARL strives to meet your many requests and answer your questions.
For any issues you face with our service, you can contact us via the form of the website on www.medium-cartomancy.com/contact.
Our departments will be in touch with you at the earliest.
11 – Liability and Force majeure
Unless specified otherwise in these General Terms or the applicable laws and without prejudice to the other causes of exclusion or limitation of liability provided for herein, ESOSTAR SARL and its medium-cartomancy.com site can in no way be held liable for any harm caused by a case of force majeure or an event beyond its control or for any legal provision or measure taken by the authorities of the country of their headquarters as well as by the country of residence of the Customers or Users or Visitors
The sources of the information published on the Site are deemed to be reliable. However, the Site reserves the right of not guaranteeing the reliability of the sources. The text matter given in the Site is provided purely by way of information and for enjoyment. The responsibility of the use of the information and content given in this site lies solely and entirely with the Customer or User or Visitor.
The Site is therefore subject to merely a best-effort obligation in providing the Customer Services and/or Services and/or Products, where the sole limitation is that they must be technical reasonable. We hope that you will enjoy using them.
That being stated, our Customer Services are covered by a limited guarantee as concerns the results of the free Services and/or Products and/or subsequent Complete readings. Our Customer Services are supplied on an “as is” and “as available” basis
We hereby remind the Customer or User that our Products and/or Services and/or Customer Services are provided exclusively for recreational and enjoyment purposes. Without limiting the foregoing, ESOSTAR SARL does not guarantee the accuracy, rapidity, exhaustiveness, reliability or availability of the medium-cartomancy.com Website, or the information or outcome resulting from using the Site, or that the Site is free of viruses or errors.
Certain countries in which we offer our Services and/or Products and/or Customer Services do not allow the exclusion of certain guarantees. To the extent authorized by the laws in force, we exclude all guarantees
We acknowledge that in certain countries, you avail of certain rights as a Consumer. No provision of these General Terms shall limit the legal rights of the Consumer which cannot be waived by agreement
11.4 Exclusion of liability
WE WORK TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY AND TAKE ALL REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS AND/OR CUSTOMER SERVICES AND TO MAINTAIN THEM IN A SAFE AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR WEBSITE WWW.medium-cartomancy.com WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. YOU USE OUR WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY.
WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OR ELECTRONIC SERVICES ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLICIT GUARANTEE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY GUARANTEE OF TRADE QUALITY, SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR USE, PROOF OF OWNERSHIP, ABSENCE OF FORGERY OR ABSENCE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE.
THE SAME APPLIES TO THE FEATURES, SERVICES AND INTERFACES PROVIDED BY OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. WE ARE NOT OBLIGED TO VERIFY, AND ARE NOT LIABLE FOR, THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION (INCLUDING CONTENT) OF PERSONS USING OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
YOU HOLD HARMLESS ESOSTAR SARL AND ITS DIRECT OR INDIRECT PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ADMINISTRATORS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS AND REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “ESOSTAR SARL PARTIES”) AGAINST ANY CLAIM, COMPLAINT, ACTION OR DISPUTE (COLLECTIVELY “CLAIM”) OR DAMAGES, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, INHERENT OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO ANY CLAIM THAT YOU LODGE AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO ESOSTAR SARL ARE IN NO WAY ALTERED BY THE PRECEDING EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IF THIS IS PREVENTED BY THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, APPLICABLE DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS
11.5 Limitation of liability
THE SUM TOTAL OF OUR LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU AS A RESULT OF OUR GENERAL TERMS, OUR FAULT OR OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OR CUSTOMER SERVICES, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED THERETO, IS LIMITED TO THE LOSSES THAT CONSTITUTE A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH A BREACH (EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF DEATH, INJURY OR FALSE DECLARATIONS) AND SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU IN THE COURSE OF THE PRECEDING TWELVE MONTHS.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO ESOSTAR SARL ARE IN NO WAY ALTERED BY THE PRECEDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IF THIS IS PREVENTED BY THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, APPLICABLE DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS
In the event of any action brought against us by a third party (“Third-party claim”) as a result of your actions or your information on our website medium-cartomancy.com, you undertake to indemnify and hold harmless the ESOSTAR SARL Parties against any obligations, damages, losses or expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) relating to, concerning or connected in any way to the following: (a) your use or viewing of our Services and Products, in particular the information thereby provided; (b) a breach of our General Terms or the applicable law; or (c) any false declaration by you. You will cooperate fully, at our request, in the event of defence or settlement of a third-party claim. Your rights in relation to ESOSTAR SARL are in no way altered by the preceding indemnification if this is prevented by the laws of your country of residence, applicable due to your use of our Services and/or Products and/or Customer Services.
12 – Privacy and personal data protection
ESOSTAR SARL uses the information provided to it by the Customer or User or Visitor via the medium-cartomancy.com site to perform and process its Customer Services in a secure manner. ESOSTAR SARL processes the Customer’s personal data and undertakes to provide an adequate level of protection for the supplied information in order to guarantee the privacy and fundamental rights and freedoms of persons.
The Customer or User or Visitor is informed that his or her bank details will be kept by our duly authorized Partners during a period of twenty-four (24) months required for the fight against payment fraud. This data is however encrypted and held under strict security measures. Pursuant to the data protection act (law on computer technology and civil freedoms), you have the right to access, modify or remove data that concerns you. You cannot object to the processing of your personal data except on legitimate grounds.
You can exercise your rights by sending email to [email protected] via the Site in order to prevent any illegal behaviour or in response to a request for details through a claim or an order; the data collected from electronic correspondence will be kept according to the applicable regulatory provisions in force.
Unless you object, ESOSTAR SARL and its Suppliers or Partners are likely to send you emails about the Product and/or Service offers, advertisement messages and information about the Electronic Services offered by ESOSTAR SARL and its Suppliers, in compliance with the data that you accepted to provide.
13 – Agreement on proof
The Parties agree to lay down, in connection with the Customer Services and/or Products and/or Services, the rules relative to admissible proof between themselves in the case of dispute, and their probative force. The provisions that follow therefore constitute the proof of agreement signed by the Parties that hereby undertake to abide by this Article.
The Parties undertake to accept that, in the event of a dispute, the email addresses and emails will be admissible during arbitration and used as evidence of the data and facts they contain.
The Parties also undertake to accept that, in the event of a dispute, these documents and this information serve as evidence notably as regards the date and the content of the Customer Service and/or Service and/or Product as well as its recipient, regardless of the amount and will therefore be admissible during arbitration.
14 – Availability and Termination
While we hope you will continue to be one of our Customers or Users or Visitors to medium-cartomancy.com, you may terminate your relationship with us at any time and for any reason by deleting your account. Please visit our unsubscribe page in this regard
ESOSTAR SARL reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to its Site by any Customer or User or Visitor, at any time, without penalty, in case of the latter’s failure to abide by any of the clauses mentioned herein and to remedy the same within 30 days of receiving the summons electronically
ESOSTAR SARL may permanently deny access to its site by any Customer or User or Visitor, at any time, without notice or penalty in case of breach by latter with clearly irremediable consequences.
We may also modify, suspend or terminate your access to our website medium-cartomancy.com or to our various offers or your use thereof at any time in the event of suspicious or illegal behaviour, in particular due to fraud, or if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are in breach of our General Terms or creating a prejudice or risk of prosecution for us, our Customers or Users or Visitors or any other persons
The following provisions shall remain in effect after the termination of your relationship with ESOSTAR SARL: “ Licences “, ” Exclusion of liability “, ” Limitation of liability “, ” Indemnification “, ” Settlement of disputes “, ” Availability and termination “, ” Other ” and “ Specific provision concerning arbitration for users from the United States and Canada “. If you think your account has been erroneously terminated or suspended, please contact us via the website.
- Unless a provision to the contrary has been mutually agreed between you and us, our General Terms constitute the entirety of the agreement between you and us concerning the website medium-cartomancy.com and our Services and/or Products and/or Customer Services, and replaces any previous agreement.
- We reserve the right to decide in the future that certain of our Services and/or Products and/or Customer Services shall be governed by separate terms (to which, where applicable, you may give your consent separately).
- Our Services or Products or Electronic Services are not intended for distribution or use in any country where such distribution or use would constitute a breach of the local law or would subject us to the regulations of another country. We reserve the right to limit access to our website, our Products and Services to certain countries.
- You must comply with all prevailing laws of the United States and other countries on export controls and commercial sanctions (“Export Laws”). You must not, under any circumstances, directly or indirectly, export, re-export, supply or transfer in any way our Services or Products or Electronic Services: (a) to an individual, entity or country prohibited by the Export Laws; (b) to any person listed by the government of the United States or another country as a non-authorised party; or (c) for any usage prohibited by the Export Laws, in particular nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or for applications involving missile technologies, without the required authorisation from the government. You agree not to use or download our Services or Products if you are in a country subject to restrictions, if you are currently listed as a non-authorised party in the United States or in another country, or for any purpose prohibited by the Export Laws, and you shall not under any circumstances conceal your location using a proxy IP server or other means.
- Any alteration or waiver of our General Terms or must be subject to our express consent. You have the right to end your relationship with ESOSTAR SARL at any time by deleting your account. ESOSTAR SARL stores and archives the acceptance of the General Terms by the Customer or User or Visitor as indicated above, and the version of the General Terms accepted by you, in its computer system in an impregnable, secure and reliable manner.
- We may modify or update these General terms. Except where otherwise legally obliged, we will give you at least 30 days’ notice in the event of changes to our General Terms, which will enable you to familiarise yourself with the revised Terms before continuing to use our website.
- We may freely assign all of our rights and obligations under our General Terms to one of our affiliated companies, or as a result of a merger, acquisition, restructuring or asset sale, or due to the application of a law or otherwise, and we may transfer our information to an affiliated company, substitute company or a new owner. In the event of any such transfer, these Terms shall continue to govern your relationship with said third party. We hope you will continue using medium-cartomancy.com, but if you refuse this transfer, you must stop using our Services or Products or Electronic Services by deleting your account.
- You will not transfer the rights or obligations falling to you under our General Terms to any third party without our prior written agreement.
- No provision in our General Terms may prevent us from complying with law.
- Unless otherwise provided herein, our General Terms do not grant any rights to third parties.
- Any failure on our part to ensure that our General Terms are applied shall not be considered a waiver.
- If any provision of these General Terms is judged to be illegal, null or unenforceable for any reason, the provision in question will then be considered separable from our Terms and will have no effect on the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provision of our Terms, and the remaining portion of our Terms will remain in full force and retain all its effects.
- We reserve all rights that are not explicitly granted to you. In certain jurisdictions, you may have legal rights as the consumer or customer, and our General Terms do not seek to limit these legal rights, which cannot be waived via an agreement. Further, in certain jurisdictions, you may have legal rights as the person concerned by the processing of personal data, and our General Terms do not seek to limit these rights, which cannot be waived via an agreement.
We will also update the “last updated” date at the top of our General Terms. Any changes to these Terms will enter into force thirty (30) days after notice of the planned changes is given. Please note that we may not be able to give you such notice if changes to these Terms are required in response to technical development of our website (Services or Products or Customer Services) or if changes are made for legal reasons; these two types of change shall take effect immediately. Your continued use of our website after the notice period for the planned changes confirms your acceptance of our altered Terms. We hope you will continue using medium-cartomancy.com, but if you refuse our altered General Terms, you must stop using our Services or Products or Electronic Services by deleting your account.
15 – Term of agreement
This agreement shall come into force upon the acceptance of these General Terms by the Customer or User or Visitor, for an indefinite term, unless he or she were to unsubscribe from our Site.
ESOSTAR SARL or the Site reserve the right to proceed to updates and amendments required by law or by the developments in the Products and/or Services and/or Customer Services.
16 – Technical problem
In the event of a technical problem during a Transaction, a Refund, or in the follow-up of Transactions, you must contact ESOSTAR SARL or the Site via the form of the website on www.medium-cartomancy.com/contact. ESOSTAR SARL or the Site will make all endeavours to assist you in solving the technical problems you may encounter when using the Products and/or Services and/or Customer Services.
However, ESOSTAR SARL or its Partners or Suppliers cannot be held responsible, notably if a Transaction were to fail due to a technical problem that does not arise from the site (notably including but not limited to any problem ascribable to the banks, the Bank Card Networks or to Internet use).
17 – Proof
When you use the Products and/or Services and/or Customer Services, electronic traces are created. These electronic traces will serve as proof, unless proved otherwise, notably of:
- the ascribability of the Transaction request to you;
- your approval of the Transaction; and
- the Transaction date and amount.
The Parties acknowledge that the electronic traces are admissible as valid evidence when attempting to find an amicable solution or during arbitration proceedings. At all events, the Parties expressly waive the right to invoke the nullity or unenforceability of the electronic traces on the grounds that they were recorded electronically.
18 – Intellectual property, brand protection and others
Barring the royalty-free images, the content of the medium-cartomancy.com Website and each of its components as well as notably including but not limited to texts, offers, images, sounds, graphics, music, videos, photographs, brands, logos, trade names, domain names, and any software made available to you by ESOSTAR SARL or its Suppliers or Partners, on whatever occasion, in the current or future version (hereinafter called “Properties”) are owned exclusively by ESOSTAR SARL and are protected under intellectual property rights or any law recognised by the governing laws of Switzerland
We grant you the non-exclusive right to use the Properties within the limit required to use the Products and/or Services and/or Customer Services. You will refrain from copying, modifying, integrating the Properties on any medium whatsoever, from reverse engineering or using any other method in an attempt to access the source codes of the Properties. More generally, you will refrain from violating, in any manner whatsoever, our intellectual property rights on the Properties in their current or future version
The Customer or User or Visitor acknowledges that he or she cannot claim any intellectual property rights on the Site and its components. In particular, any reproduction or representation, in full or in part, of the Site or any of its components without our express consent is prohibited and can be prosecuted under the law for forgery
The Customer or User or Visitor shall refrain therefore from selling, transferring, licensing, sub-licensing, providing as guarantee, or more generally, transmitting the Properties in any other manner to any third party.
Your comments or suggestions to improve our Customer Services will be free of charge and we may use them for no consideration.
19 – Licences
ESOSTAR SARL does not claim any right of ownership over the information you send to fill out your account at the website medium-cartomancy.com or via our Services or Products or Customer Services. You must hold the necessary rights to the information you send to fill out your account or via our Services or Products or Customer Services and the required authorisation to grant the rights and licences referred to in our Terms
Rights of ESOSTAR SARL.
ESOSTAR holds all copyrights and rights relating to brands, domains, logos, presentation, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services or Products or Customer Services. You cannot use our copyrights and rights relating to brands, domains, logos, presentation and patents or our other intellectual property rights unless you have our express authorisation and only with our express authorisation
Licence granted by you to ESOSTAR SARL.
Licence granted to you by ESOSTAR SARL.
We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable licence authorising you to use our Services or Products, subject to and in accordance with our General Terms. The sole purpose of this licence is to enable you to use our website in the manner authorised by our Terms. No licences or rights are granted to you implicitly or otherwise, other than the licences and rights granted expressly to you.
20 – Reporting
You can obtain a detailed statement of your payment transactions on line on the Site, at any time. ESOSTAR SARL keeps the Transaction history for a period of at least three months.
You will have access to the Transaction history on the Site, indicating notably the following for each transaction:
- a reference to identify the concerned transaction;
- where appropriate, information about the Customer or User or Visitor;
- the amount of the transaction concerned and, where appropriate, the purpose of the transaction.
ESOSTAR SARL will keep on an electronic archiving medium, for five (5) years, the records and documents of the transactions carried out so as to be able to reconstitute them precisely, in particular the transactions that fall under the regulations for anti-money laundering and the fight against terrorist financing.
21 – Addiction risk
ESOSTAR SARL urges the Customer or User or Visitor to be particularly watchful regarding his or her consultations, their frequency and the amounts spent. In this connection, you can also request ESOSTAR SARL at all times to block the use of your services by temporarily limiting the monthly quantity of the Customer Services offered. This request must be sent by e-mail to [email protected] with the word “BLOCK” in the subject
ESOSTAR SARL and/or its Suppliers and/or its Partners can in no way be held responsible, in any manner whatsoever, to any person or entity, for any direct or indirect loss of profit or income or data, or indirect, special, consequential, aggravated or punitive losses or damages, owing to an illegal agreement or act, including negligence, or otherwise, resulting from the use of all or a part of the Website pages, or linked to said use, even if ESOSTAR SARL had been informed of the possibility that such harm may occur
ESOSTAR SARL and/or its Suppliers and/or its Partners can in no way be held responsible for any losses or any harm that the Customer or User or Visitor could not reasonably foresee.
22 – Settlement of disputes – Claims
ESOSTAR SARL wishes to welcome you to its group of satisfied Customers or Users or Visitors. A large majority of the claims can be settled rapidly by sending an email to [email protected] If an amicable solution cannot be found, this section of our General Terms describes the procedure to be followed by both the Parties.
You will be deemed to have accepted the amicable settlement of the dispute when you do any one of the following:
- send us a hand or electronic signature;
- tell us directly or using electronic means that you accept;
- keep the product for over 30 days.
If you intend to refuse these terms, you must inform us within 30 days of receiving the amicable settlement proposal. At your request, we will reimburse by any means the full amount of the Product and/or Customer Service and/or Service received
If you reside in the European region. If you are a customer or consumer usually residing within the European Region, the laws of this region apply to any Claim you make against us under or in connection with these General Terms or our Services or Products or Customer Services, and you may lodge your Claim with any court in this region that has jurisdiction in the matter. In any other cases, you accept that the Claim will be settled by a competent Swiss court and that Swiss law shall govern these General Terms and any Claim, regardless of the provisions on conflict of law
If you reside outside the European Region, the United States or Canada. If you are a Customer or User or Visitor residing outside the European Region, the United States or Canada, you accept that the Claim will be settled exclusively by a Swiss court. You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of this court in relation to such actions, and you recognise that Swiss law governs these General Terms and any Claim, regardless of the provisions on conflict of law
If you reside in the United States or Canada. If you use our website medium-cartomancy.com in the United States or Canada, the paragraph “Special provision on arbitration for users from the United States or Canada” below applies to you.
Please read this paragraph carefully and in full. If the paragraph “Special provision on arbitration for users from the United States or Canada” below does not apply to you, you agree to settle any Claim that you submit to us relating in any way to our General Terms or our website, or resulting therefrom (individually a “Dispute” and collectively “Disputes”) exclusively in the competent Swiss court, and you agree to submit yourself to the personal jurisdiction of this court for the purpose of settling said Disputes.
23 – Severability clause
Should the Court or a competent authority deem one or more of the stipulations of these General Terms to be void, invalid or unenforceable, the fact of any one of the stipulations of the General Terms not being in force shall not affect the other General Terms that must be fulfilled as if said stipulation had never existed, and the stipulation or stipulations concerned will be replaced to the best possible extent by new valid and enforceable stipulations.
24 – Special provision on arbitration for Customers or Users or Visitors from the United States and Canada
PLEASE READ THIS PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS THAT ARE ONLY APPLICABLE TO PERSONS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA WHO USE OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU USE WWW.medium-cartomancy.com IN THE UNITED STATES OR IN CANADA, YOU AND WE MUST SUBMIT ALL CLAIMS FOR INDIVIDUAL BINDING ARBITRATION, EXCEPT INVOLVING ANY DISPUTES RELATING TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THOSE THAT MAY BE BROUGHT BEFORE A SMALL CLAIMS COURT. THIS MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO REQUEST THAT THESE DISPUTES BE SETTLED IN A COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY. THIS PARAGRAPH ALSO LIMITS THE PERIOD IN WHICH YOU MAY SUBMIT A CLAIM, INCLUDING THE PERIOD IN WHICH YOU MAY INITIATE AN ARBITRATION, OR WHERE AUTHORISED, LEGAL PROCEEDINGS. FINALLY, YOU MAY SUBMIT A CLAIM ONLY IN YOUR OWN NAME, AND NOT ON BEHALF OF AN OFFICIAL OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR CATEGORY OF PERSONS. YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO TAKE PART IN ANY CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR TO ASK FOR YOUR DISPUTE TO BE HEARD AND SETTLED IN ONE OF THESE FORMS
The expression “Excluded Dispute” refers to any Dispute concerning the application or violation of our or your intellectual property rights (such as copyright or brand rights, domain names, logos, presentation, trade secrets and patents). For the sake of clarity, and notwithstanding the foregoing, any Disputes relating in any way to your privacy rights and image rights, or resulting from them, do not constitute Excluded Disputes.
Federal Arbitration Act. The United States Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and application of this paragraph “Special provision on arbitration for users in the United States and Canada”, including any question determining whether a dispute between ESOSTAR SARL and you is subject to arbitration
Arbitration approval for users in the United States or Canada.
For persons residing in the United States or in Canada who use medium-cartomancy.com, ESOSTAR SARL and you accept to waive the right to legal proceedings before a judge or jury for all Disputes except Excluded Disputes
TONAGE SARL and you agree that all Disputes (except Excluded Disputes), including those relating in any way to your privacy and image rights or resulting from them, will be settled via a definitive and binding arbitration
ESOSTAR SARL and you agree not to combine a Dispute subject to arbitration under our Terms with a Dispute that is not admissible for arbitration under our Terms.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with its rules on commercial arbitration at the time that the arbitration is initiated, including its optional rules on emergency protection measures and its additional procedures applicable to consumer disputes (collectively, the “AAA Rules”). The AAA Rules, information about initiating a Dispute, and a description of the arbitration procedure are available at the address www.adr.org
There will be three arbitrators. The language of arbitration will be French. The arbitration of any claim or disagreement referred to in this Agreement will take place in Switzerland or in the place where you received these General Terms or in your country or state of origin.
ESOSTAR SARL will bear the cost of the arbitration fees and undertakes to complete the arbitration via the AAA offices in your country of origin for claims not exceeding €25,000. For claims of less than €10,000, ESOSTAR SARL also warrants that hearings will take place by telephone and that ESOSTAR SARL will not attempt to recover its legal fees if the procedure is in favour of the Company. You agree and accept that each Party will pay and bear the fees for its own legal council, experts and witnesses
Refusal procedure. You may refuse this arbitration clause.
In this case, none of the parties (you or us) may force the other to take part in an arbitration procedure. To indicate your refusal, you must inform us in writing no later than 30 days (as evidenced by the postmark) after whichever of the following dates falls latest: (i) the date on which you initially accepted our Terms; and (ii) the date on which you became subject to this arbitration provision. All summons for ESOSTAR SARL must be addressed to the following address: ESOSTAR SARL Rue de Lyon, 7 – 1201 Genève, Switzerland – registration number CHE-439.881.213.
You must indicate: (i) your name and personal address; (ii) the mobile telephone number associated with your account; and (iii) a declaration indicating clearly that you refuse the arbitration agreement in our Terms
Competent court for small claims. In place of arbitration, if the rules of your local “small claims” court allow it, you may bring your Dispute before your local “small claims” court, provided that the case is brought individually (and not collectively)
Deadline for bringing an action. ESOSTAR SARL and you recognise that in the event of a dispute (except Excluded Disputes), ESOSTAR SARL and you must bring any action (including initiating an arbitration procedure) within one year of the Dispute initially arising, failing which the Dispute will be time-barred.
This means that if we or you do not bring an action (including initiating arbitration) within one year of the Dispute initially arising, this action will be rejected on the grounds of its late initiation.
Ban on participating in class actions, class arbitrations or representative actions for persons using our website, Services or Products residing in the United States or Canada. ESOSTAR SARL and you recognise that if you use our website in the United States or Canada, ESOSTAR SARL and you may bring a Dispute against the other only in your own names, and not on behalf of any other person, entity or category of persons. ESOSTAR SARL and you agree not to take part in a class action, class arbitration, Disputes submitted to the public prosecutor or as part of proceedings or in grouped Disputes including any other person or entity in relation to a Dispute
Contractual separability. If the ban on class actions and other Disputes brought on behalf of third parties is inapplicable to one Dispute in particular, all the above provisions entitled “Special provision on arbitration for users from the United States or Canada” will be null and void in respect of said Dispute
Where to bring authorised legal proceedings. If you refuse the arbitration agreement, if your Dispute is an Excluded Dispute or if the arbitration agreement is inapplicable, you agree to submit yourself to the applicable provision of the “Settlement of Disputes” paragraph above.
Access to ESOSTAR SARL’s Terms in other languages
To access our General Terms in certain other languages, adjust the language settings for your session at medium-cartomancy.com. If our General Terms are not available in the selected language, the English version will be displayed by default.
25 – How to contact us
Each person’s entrée into the world of tarot cards and readings is different. Mine came at age 13, at est Bat Mitzvah for est girl in my class that featured est carte reader as part of the cocktail hour. When she pulled the Death card—lucky number 13 in the major arcana of cards—in my spread, I near fainted and squarely decided tarot was not juridiction me. That opinion changed when I was introduced to the work of Rachel Howe, est Brooklyn-based artist, Reiki healer, and atout reader—you might know her from her Instagram handle, @smallspells. It was Howe’s mystical, black-and-white drawings that first caught my eye, and her recently released illustrated carte deck and guidebook ah inspired this writer to get into atout yet again. To those who think the practice of reading atout is an occult art reserved juridiction spook sessions, let me say: You’re wrong. As Howe describes it, the practice is more about the discussion between the reader and the person whose cards are being read. Think about it like an in-depth conversation that’s merely facilitated by the cards and their implied meanings: “Tarot, est tool, and the real healing work is going to be offrande by the person,” says Howe. “A lot of people describe tarot as est mirror, so it’s not like I’m pulling some secret dépassé of you.” WATCH “This Dress Represents a Very Glamorous Armor”—Watch How Regina King’s Louis Vuitton Golden Globes Look Came Together Good Morning Vogue Still, trying to marcotter into the vast world of tarot readings, of which there are centuries of literature about, is daunting. “There’s est lot of rules about tarot, which I think have been used in the past to have it be this secret esoteric thing and to keep people away, which was necessary as est protective measure. I don’t think that’s as necessary now. I think anyone can read tarot,” Howe says of the practice’s sometimes-exclusive practices and rules. “I’ve heard people say you’re not supposed to buy your own deck, you’re supposed to have someone gift it to you. My feeling is, I bought my deck and I can read. What if no one buys you est deck? Then you never get to learn how to read! Anything that feels like it’s est sort of boundary between people who know and people who don’t know, I don’t think applies anymore.” So in the spirit of inclusivity, I asked Howe to share some of her tips juridiction new members of the carte club. Those who still want to find dépassé more—and happen to live in the New York area—can attend je of Howe’s workshops in Williamsburg.